JBK Medical Consignment
What are the benefits of consignment?
We look forward to saving you money and making your work life easier. If you don't see everything you were hoping in our benefits or list of consignment inventory, please call or email us for immediate assistance.
We benefit the hospitals by:
- billing for products after they have been utilized on the patients
- decreasing overhead
- taking products off of the books that are not reimbursable but
are necessary to have available
- increasing par levels as needed
- buying back current inventory
- making the ordering process quick and easy
- increasing customer service for products on consignment
- providing competitive pricing through alternative GPOs
- absorbing the cost of expired items on consignment
- putting the equipment on consignment that has been requested by
your medical staff, not just the least expensive models that may currently
be on hospital contract. JBK does not recommend any one manufacturer.
We take your current inventory and convert it to consignment.
- providing tax benefits for working with a minority/female owned business